The Certified Employee Performance Management Professional Training Course in Dubai is part of a series of certification courses dedicated to employee performance management field.
Facilitated by Marius Boghian, Learning and Management Consultant at The KPI Institute, this course was held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, during 4th – 6th of October 2015.
The agenda for the Certified Employee Performance Management Professional Course covered in the first day the following subjects:
- Employee Performance Management Context;
- Employee Performance Management System Architecture;
- Employee Performance Management System Implementation.
The second day sessions covered the following discussion topics:
- Establishing Performance Criteria;
- Linking Performance Evaluation Results to Talent Development;
In the third day of the course the next themes were approached:
- Employee Performance Management Cycle;
- Employee Performance Appraisal Meeting;
- Enablers of Employee Performance;
- Review and Certification Exam.
In order to enable both the theoretical understanding and practical experience of using a variety performance management tools and techniques for correctly implementing an employee performance management system across different industries and functional areas, some of the methods used throughout the course were:
- Group discussions, exercises, simulations and case studies;
- Explanation of the theory regarding employee management field;
- Presentation of the performance management templates as tools to support the integration of performance management practices in organizations;
- Customized feedback regarding the present use and the future plans for developing an employee performance management system;
- Active involvement of all the participants in a collaborative learning environment where opinions and experiences are shared.
The course was attended by professionals from the United Arab Emirates, having different backgrounds and areas of expertise in their working fields like Energy or Education and Training.
Before beginning the course, sharing challenges of previous experience in working with employee performance management field was encouraged and some of them were:
- Connecting the individual KPIs with objectives and departmental strategy
- Determine the role of HR in implementing the Performance System in the company
- How to smoothly plan such individual system implementation from bottom to the top
- Determine how to adapt the individual performance tools in their company
Participants were invited to express some learning needs and they communicated the following expectations from the course:
- Understanding how to select, document and implement KPIs to reflect employees performance
- Learning what are the main tools used in an individual performance management system and how they can be implemented / adapted
- Gain knowledge on employee performance appraisals and change their internal system in a short time after the course
In addition to the training sessions, the learning experience is comprised of a pre-course stage, a core course stage and an after-course stage. Upon participating at the face to face training course and completing all the activities on our eLearning platform you will receive the following:
- Certificate of Completion: after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance: after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certified Employee Performance Management Professional diploma: after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise you to ensure that you will receive your Certified Employee Performance Management Professional title, as this certification recognizes the professionals’ skills and knowledge related to employee performance management field.
To find out more details, please visit the Employee Performance Management Professional certification page
If the opportunity of customized Employee Performance Management Professional training courses is of interest to you, email us at [email protected] and you will receive a tailored offer.
For more information contact one of our representatives: